The mobile phone is increasingly used for accessing information, and we increasingly also act on the information that reaches us through the mobile, especially if we receive it at locations and in situations where we are receptible to the information and we are to make decisions.
If you offer products and services or want to present information to many customers it now becomes important for you to present it for consumption via mobile phones.
QR Codes, NFC tags, SMS requests etc make it easy for your customers to access the information where it’s relevant, for instance in your shop, out on the town, on the bus or train, or at the exhibit or conference. The applications are vast.
It’s important that the user understands why they should access the information and that the information is relevant, interesting and quick to understand and consume. Sadly many fail to achieve this, by pointing the user to the normal Web site, or by not giving enough reason to access the information.
We experience that there’s been a lack of an easy-to-use and cost-efficient tool for publishing mobile information.
CliqTags is a cloud-based Web app (or SaaS) that makes it simple to create and manage sites adapted for mobile devices. CliqTags also includes tools to create the means to access those sites, be it via QR Codes, NFC, SMS or other. In other words, CliqTags is a one-stop shop solution for efficient and effective management of information adapted for mobile devices.
With CliqTags you don’t have to worry about the underlying technology, as it’s built into the service and ready for use without installing anything.
Instead, all focus can be put on the campaign or other information that is to be distributed to customers.
Both you and your customers have access to CliqTags 24 hours a day, which also means that you can address markets in other regions of the world.
Content (both sites and individual pages) can be scheduled so that you can publish information in advance, and get the information activated as well as deactivated on time, the latter e.g. when contests or campaigns have ended.
Publishing of content is immediate, which means that you can check the current status and possibly adapt the information based on a new situation, like what might be overstocked in your shops, the weather and traffic conditions, spontaneous events and gatherings, or to match a competitor’s offerings.
All people bring their mobile phones along and are hence enabled for information consumption wherever they are. Hence, if you have a message you want to convey to those users, you need to provide information that is optimized for mobile phones. CliqTags will enable you to achieve that.
With CliqTags you keep track of the traffic on your sites, which you can visualize as diagrams or lists, making it easier to adapt for future efforts.
For each mobile site a QR Code is generated that can be used in printed media, to drive visitors to your site.
As a generated QR Code, NFC tag or SMS request and its embedded unique link refer to content on CliqTags, the content can be changed over time without you having to change the printed information.
Read this QR Code for a simple example of a CliqTags-hosted mobile site:
Publish campaigns, rebate coupons, contests, recipes, advice, installation and usage instructions, alternative and new products, feedback forms and more via QR Codes.
Add pictures, videos, audio, colors etc to spice up the experience.
Set up scheduling so that different content is shown depending on time, relevant e.g. for campaigns, coupons and contests.
Place QR Codes in magazines, newsletters, on posters, shelves etc, and convey information relevant for each location.
Complement printed information with digital ditto, that expands and provides means for interaction and quick and easy feedback.
Create new revenue streams by selling digital content as a complement to printed ads.
Add multimedia and interactivity and that way modernize the printed material.
There’s nothing for the user to key in. They only have to read the QR Code via their phone.
Market your company and objects via posters placed at houses for sale and in ads, where the QR Code provides quick access to more information about the object, your company, who to contact etc, and means to show interest for the object.
Make it easier for potential buyers to contact you, and get a quicker sell by directly communicating with them when they are passing by the house of interest etc.
As the content behind the QR Code can be changed over time without the QR Code being affected, the realtor can easily present information about whether the house has been sold, current bids, number of interested etc.
Use QR Codes and information about medicines etc to decrease the risk of wrong medication and treatment, as well as instructions about use.
Provide information about use of equipment at hospitals as well as in homes.
In situations where mobile phones are normally not allowed you can instead communicate via Wi-Fi, as effectively.
Put QR Codes on equipment, buildings, goods etc to convey information about those items, including instructions, who to contact, advice at failures, provide feedback on status for possible action etc.
Get a better understanding of the situation in warehouses, offices, construction sites etc, by linking QR Codes or NFC tags with your information.
Increase security for employees by providing accurate and current information about responsible, equipment status, regulations etc.
- Sites and related pages are easily created and edited by you. There’s no need for knowledge about Web development, nor how to adapt content to mobile phones, to use Cliqtags.
- The lead time from decision to completed implementation is very short, much shorter than for mobile apps.
- All changes are activated immediately for quick review and access.
- CliqTags is cost-efficient compared to development of mobile apps or adaptation of existing PC sites for mobile access.
- It provides both the content management and access method aspects in one turn-key system. When you have your account you are ready to go. All parts included.
- There’s nothing to install, as the whole solution is cloud-based and both administrative and user access is done via the Web.
- The solution scales to your needs, where you can start small with one site and a few pages, but where you can build quite complex and interactive sites if needed. Such enhancements you can do over time, so you are never locked down to one specific information structure.
- Make your paper based communication digital and mobile, and for the first time truly interactive and measurable.
- Created sites and related pages, statistics and access methods are accessed from the same place, making it easy to keep tab on what belongs where.
- The access to CliqTags mobile sites is done via a very short link (http://cqt.se/xxxxxx) that can be embedded in anything that can store/show a link, be it QR Codes, SMSs, NFC Tags, digital advertisements etc. You can give each site a custom ID for easier reference.
- Due to the very short link, QR Codes become compact, making it easy to print such codes/tags in cramped spaces in magazine articles, advertisements, posters etc.
- You can easily create many mobile sites via the same account (yet depending on what plan you have signed up to).
- A CliqTags site can contain any number of pages using any combination of the available pages types, and you can also structure the site via page/menu hierarchy and specific ordering of pages.
- Instead of relying on simple editing of text, pictures and so on, CliqTags provides several smart page types that let you easily create feedback forms, contact sheets, news feeds, picture and video galleries etc, where you enter only the information that is relevant for the page type at hand. You can use any number of those page types on a site.
- You have full control over the parameters of the different access methods, in regards to size, colors, labeling, phone numbers, etc, depending on what access method you are using.
- Statistics for sites and pages are shown in numbers and graphically over time, where you can select what time window you want to look at. Statistics can also be downloaded for further processing off-line.
- QR Codes can be generated in pixel (PNG, GIF, JPEG) and vector (EPS, PDF, SVG) formats for maximum flexibility.