What is it?
A mobile app for iOS and Android, that via CliqTags conveys information related to where your customers/visitors are.
Advice about the information is shown in a news flow, and when you click on an item the underlying information is shown.
The last detected information is shown at the top and the flow can be scrolled.
How does it do that?
By locations being marked with beacons or geofences, and information being associated with those locations.
Where is it useful?
Inside and around:
- shops, malls
- amusement parks, zoos
- museums, displays
- squares, parks
- bus/train stations, airports
- conferences, exhibits
- festivals, concerts
What do I gain as a business owner?
- You are enabled to provide information when and where it’s relevant
- Your customers/visitors don’t need to search for the information
- You don’t take cost for “marketing by shotgun”
- The underlying information can be updated at any time and often, which provides dynamics and retains interest
- The information you publish can be made as focused as you want
- Interactive features enable customers/visitors to interact with you with knowledge about time and place
What can I present/communicate?
- Topic-based information
All in a combination of text, pictures, videos, links etc.
We recommend a combination of topic-based information and marketing messages, to keep interest up.
What are our options?
- The app can be branded and functionally adapted to your needs, but is also useful as-is
- The information that is related to locations is completely controlled by what you want to convey, and can be changed at any time
- The presented information shows only your brand
- The solution also supports QR codes, NFC tags, SMS/e-mail etc for the same information
- You get your own account on the cloud service, but we can also publish and maintain the content for you
- We can easily set up an evaluation with beacons and geofences, and we’ll gladly help you during campaigns etc
- We sell rugged iBeacon-compatible beacons for long term use
What does CliqTags do?
Please see Arguments