CliqTags QR Code Reader is a generic barcode reader that acts on the data. It’s also optimized for reading CliqTags (http://cliqtags.com) codes.
If it finds…
- …a URL/link, it will go there
- …a phone number, it will make a phone call
- …an SMS, it will initiate sending an SMS
- …an e-mail, it will initiate sending an e-mail
- …a location, it will show it on a map
- …something else, it will search for it on Google
This is independent of barcode type.
Supported barcode types: QR Code, Datamatrix, UPC-E, UPC-A, EAN-8, EAN-13, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93*, Codabar*, ITF, RSS-14*, PDF417* and RSS Expanded*
(* only Android)
EAN-8 is internally decoded to EAN-13.
There’s nothing to configure, so it’s ready to go. Just tap the CliqTags logo or click any of the history buttons.