Tags like these can take almost anything you throw at them, including water, chemicals, pressure, heat, cold, impact etc (of course to a varying degree).
From top left:
- HID Industrial IP68 Flexible (83×25 mm, for cable ties)
- Confidex Ironside Micro (27×27 mm, anti-metal, optionally adhesive)
- HID Industrial Tag IP68 (34 mm, anti-metal, optionally adhesive, colors)
- HID Industrial Tag IP68 (22 mm, anti-metal)
- Seritag Tag in PVC (30 mm, anti-metal, adhesive)
- Seritag Tag in ABS (30 mm)
- Confidex Steelwave Micro II (38×13 mm, anti-metal, adhesive)
- Cable Tie in Nylon (28×20 mm (label), unknown brand)
They are claimed to be compatible with all smart phones (Android and iOS verified) and they use NTAG or ICODE chips.
All can be encoded with a URI including a CliqTags URL (verified).
Due to large antennas they are very easy to read and write (verified), yet of course within the limitations of NFC.