While migrating the server we also made a few improvements. Here are the major changes.
- English is now the default language. Swedish will be selected automatically if the browser is set for that, but not otherwise.
- The display of statistics as charts has been vastly improved, with nicer looking charts of different types, only showing information for pages that have actually been accessed, decreasing clutter.
- It’s possible to add a tracking ID to the site access URL (encapsulated in QR Codes, SMS etc). This tracking ID will be displayed when viewing statistics as a list. This can be used to distinguish between different access sources.
- SEO keywords can be added per site. These keywords will be used for all pages within that specific site.
- Tooltips cover a larger hotspot area, for easier access to documentation.
- Inactive buttons are shown in gray, making it easier to see that their state independent of browser.
- All buttons on mobile pages are now formatted as per the settings under Site / Menu, for a consistent (and better) look.
- QR Code images no longer get a CliqTags logo.
More’s on the way.